We are so happy to present 'Les silences de Perséphone' the 6th work of Philippe Neau on Etched Traumas net label.
Philippe Neau comes from France and started his sound-making projects by cobbling together music samples, field recordings and the results of his fiddling with audio software. Sounds complete his works and add an atmosphere within and around his paintings, subsequent installations and videos. He looks for dense, heavy, noisy, squeaky, tense and quiet atmospheres, which have to be both dark and bright at the same time. In his previous projects he used the artistic name Nobodisoundz.
Philippe Neau : http://philippeneau.blogspot.gr/
- Invocation https://etchedtraumas.bandcamp.com/album/invocation
- Isolation https://etchedtraumas.bandcamp.com/album/isolation
- of rust, grain and atmospher (collaborative work with other matter) https://etchedtraumas.bandcamp.com/album/of-rust-grain-and-atmospher
- Rêveries ...apparitions https://etchedtraumas.bandcamp.com/album/r-veries-apparitions
- Dis-Tu (collaborative work with BroodingSideOfMadness) https://etchedtraumas.bandcamp.com/album/dis-tu
ET113 An Etched Traumas release April 2017